Ondash is designed to streamline operations, communications, and project management within your agency. To facilitate this, Ondash incorporates three primary user roles, each with distinct access levels and capabilities. This guide outlines the roles of Admin Staff, Team Members, and Guests within the Ondash platform. Please note that availability of specific features may vary based on your current subscription plan.
User Roles Overview #
Ondash provides a flexible and hierarchical structure to accommodate various user needs and access privileges. Below is a breakdown of the roles and their permissions:
1. Admin Staff #
- Access to Backend: Admin Staff have comprehensive access to the platform’s backend, enabling them to update and manage content across the board. This role is typically reserved for those who need to oversee the platform’s operation and configuration.
2. Team Member #
- Knowledgebase: Access educational materials and resources to enhance skills and knowledge.
- E-Learning: Participate in online learning modules to further professional development.
- Projects: Engage in project management activities, including planning, tracking, and collaboration on various projects.
- Instant Messaging: Communicate in real-time with other team members for collaboration and support.
3. Guests #
- Project Access: Guests can view and interact with projects to which they have been explicitly granted access. This role is suitable for external collaborators or clients who need to stay informed about project progress.
- Messaging: Guests can communicate with team members through the platform’s messaging system, allowing for seamless coordination and feedback.
Additional Information #
- Plan Restrictions: Please be aware that some features mentioned above might not be available in your current subscription plan. For detailed information about what is included in each plan, please refer to our pricing page or contact our support team.