This guide will show you how to create a new entry for your knowledge base. Please follow the steps below:
- On your screen, click on the gear icon on the button-left side of your screen. This will redirect you to the advanced settings.
- On the left side of your screen, hover on “Knowledge base” and click on “Add new”
- Edit the title and the content of your new entry.
- Select the knowledge base it will be connected to. This is the place where the new entry will be found.
- Select the category within the knowledge base where the new entry will be stored at.
- On the upper-right side of your screen, click “Publish” so it becomes available to everyone on your team.