- Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
- Usage and Device Information: Automatically collected information about your use of our Service, including IP address, browser type, browser version, our service pages that you visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
Ondash uses collected information to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Service
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Service
- Understand and analyze how you use our Service
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Process your transactions
- Find and prevent fraud
Sharing of Information
We may share information we have collected in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- To Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- For Legal Reasons: If required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Ondash is committed to protecting your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures. However, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information. You can also object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.